Yarn Storage

I was enjoying a beautiful spring day when I decided to create something.  My inspiration came from a home solution website somewhere in cyber space (if you are like me, we just poke around and forget where we were or where we were going).  I had all the materials on hand that I would need, so from there I went to work on my project.


First I punched a hole in the lid with a hammer and screwdriver (don't tell my husband that I am using his tools improperly).


Then I popped the yarn into the jar and VOILA!  Yarn storage.  Pretty simple yet oh so effective.


You can also use the jar idea to store ribbon!  Hope you are enjoying your day of inspiration!



Linked up to:
It's A Blog Party
I'm Topsy Turvy
Today's Creative Blog
All Thingz Related


featured topsy turvy tuesdays

4 comments:

  1. Pretty & functional storage! So much better than yarn sitting in a plastic bag in the closet =) Visiting from Homemaker on a Dime.

    -caroline @ c.w.frosting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this yarn storage idea! Thanks for linking up, I'm featuring this tonight on Topsy Turvy Tuesday's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that is brilliant. I'm going to hunt through my husbands tools right now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice!!! i love your yarn storage

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, it means so much to me.