Glasses Holder

I love Pinterest.  It gives me all sorts of great ideas.  Recently I came across a sunglasses idea using a hanger.  I pinned it for a rainy day.  Well that rainy day has come!  OK, maybe it's not raining, but I needed a little expression of craftiness today.  So here you have it!


I already had the vintage hanger.  I honestly have no idea where it came from, but when I changed up all our hangers from wire, I stumbled across this little gem...



When out on a shopping trip, with my sister-in-law, we where in Anthropology looking at all their amazing door pulls and handles, and I knew that one of them was coming home with me to act as my pretty glasses holder.
I put all the pieces together and this is what we have now in our bathroom!  We love being able to take a pair off the hanger and go!


Have a great day of creating!

Linked up to: The Girl Creative, It's A Blog Party, Homemaker on a Dime, I'm Topsy Turvy, Today's Creative Blog, At Home with K, Not Just A Housewife, Polly Want A Crafter?, Someday Crafts, Creations by Kara, Fingerprints on the Fridge, Finding Fabulous, So You Think Your Crafty?

4 comments:

  1. Great idea! I love all your projects! Thanks for sharing:) Lovely creative space you got here.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe this is so creative!!! i love it:)
    http://jaysonandashley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so smart and so creative!

    I love it!!!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, it means so much to me.