Chair Love

I bought a chair.  Ohhh and it's lovely!  It was love at first sight.  I saw it across the store and instantly knew it was coming home with me.  The fact that it was sitting beneath a sign that read CLEARANCE, may have helped.  But just a bit.  Such a bright and pretty addition to my living room.


Sweet deal
I love all things pretty and usable, and we really did need some extra seating in our living room and this is the perfect chair to fit the bill.  Speaking of the bill...look at the price!  What a steal!

3 comments:

  1. Love that chair! I have a thrift chair just waiting for me to make it over but I'm having so much trouble deciding if I want to keep it neutral or go with a pop of color! I love this look, though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, it means so much to me.