Easter Center Piece

Isn't Easter shopping fun? I know I love it! The cute little bunnies and tiny birds...maybe I love it so, because it means spring is upon us. Dressing up my table is super fun.  I love to be able to change it out for all the seasons and just because it looks pretty.  Do I have to move it every night for dinner?  Yup.  But I would rather look at pretty the rest of the time, so I will manage the dinner call.



 I love the yellow forsythia and the little eggs hanging from it. Mmmmmmmm, I love Easter...and shopping!

Linked up to:
The Girl Creative

2 comments:

  1. I love easter shopping too!{well shopping in general} lol

    But your center piece looks beautifull :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you Karina, shopping is one of my favorite pastimes! Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, it means so much to me.