Chocolate Chip Cookies...pure heaven

Today is a cookie day.  Maybe not technically but whatever, this is my bubble.  I make this recipe religiously.  I have given it to dozens of friends and family and everyone loves it.  I was given this recipe from my mother-in-law and it is definitely a winner.

Mmmmmmm


Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
~this recipe can be doubled~

1/2 cup margarine
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup flour
1/2 cup oatmeal
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup (or more) chocolate chips


  • cream margarine and sugars
  • add the egg and vanilla
  • add flour, mix well
  • add oatmeal, soda and power
  • mix in chocolate chips
Bake in a 350 degree preheated oven for 9 -10 minutes (11 works perfect for my oven).  Cool slightly and then dig in!  Best enjoyed with a glass of milk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it means so much to me.