Happy Halloween

Halloween always seems to come and go lighting fast.  The anticipation, the waiting, the decorating, the planning, then BOOM!  It's done.  But oh how I love the decorating.  It gets me every year.  I see some awesome decorations in the stores and I'm hooked all over again.
This October 31st was a good one for us Calgarians.  Usually we get to get all dressed up in our totally unique and awesome costumes, only to be covered up by snow pants and jackets.  It was beautiful outside.  No toques or mitts this year!  YAY!

My ginger princes looked fantastic.


In case you couldn't guess, the one on the right is Ray from the Ghostbusters and the one on the left is the World's Strongest Man.  Hahaha.

We had to carve some pumpkins of course!  When I say "we" I really mean "me". :)  I picked up a carving book from the grocery store that had some pretty cool designs.

My youngest prince picked this one...

Grime Reaper 
 This was my pick...

Haunted House
 And here is my oldest princes choice...

The Invisible Man

Wish I would have taken some pictures of my house.  I can tell you that I saw some neighbours snapping some pics of the place, so I think it was somewhat impressive.

Hope you all had a great Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it means so much to me.