Spring Vignette

Welcome!  This is my front foyer.  It's not the biggest space, but it sure has a lot of eye candy.  I especially like my little cabinet that I found at Home Sense (my absolute fav store), I place a rotation of "things and stuff" on it all the time.  Right now it is housing a cute little vignette of spring inspired cuteness.



My friend and neighbor gave me some pussy willows that I placed in a tall vase with beautiful vibrant green moss.  The iron birds are also a gift from the same friend/neighbor (I have GREAT neighbors).  I love hydrangeas and have planted a few in my backyard.  The dried blooms are from said bushes and look fab in a hurricane vase.  As you can see, I also love hanging plates.  I swap out the assortment all the time.







The framed bird's nest is from a project I did earlier and decided to hang it in the window.  I'm sure I will have all this out for a few more days and then I will change it out (much to my husband's frustration & wallet) for something else that catches my eye.  Thanks for visiting, it is a pleasure to have you visit me and my blog.

Have a great Spring Day!

Linked up to:
Tales from Bloggeritaville
Fireflies and Jellybeans
The Shabby Chic Cottage
Gluesticks
Finding Fabulous

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment, it means so much to me.